11/09/2010

I'm a bad blogger




In these days I'm never at home. I work a lot, I go out in the evenings and in the mornings I sleep.

A quick update then...

Thursday evening we managed to get in to Just Cavalli for the fashion party. I contacted a guy called Andrea who's a PR for the main clubs and he fixed us on a list. We also got there early to avoid problems and the queue.

It was a interesting evening. It was me, Stefii and lots and lots of two meter tall models. I've never in my whole life seen so many good looking and amazingly well dressed people sqeezed together in a club before. A night of glamour! :)

Empty Just Cavalli
The queue just after 03am when we were on our way home...
Yesterday: Worked all day. It was a nice day, we sold quite good and lots of my friends came by to visit. First Alesandro, then Francesca with friends and then Gianfilippo.

After work Alberto picked me up and we went for drinks. I don't really know this Alberto but its a guy that we met at the beach club and that called around lots of friends to get my number. Obviously I couldn't say no to meet him when he finally called me. Interesting and extremly funny guy, I spend most of the night laughing :)

Now I'm late to work! Tonight Iliana's "festa di laura".

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...