18/09/2010

Last minute change

Me and the girls
Me and Ale
Yesterday night I had dinner with Luisa. We ended up talking for hours about guys, love and life. Very nice girl talk but the problem was that time flew away so after dinner, around 22.30 I decided to stay home.

At midnight I was in bed with my computer ready to watch "letters from Juliet"...
At 00;30 I was in a car on my way to the club. Some girls from work called and convinced me to join them to Alcatraz, so Luisa gave me a ride and I went there. I also invited Alessandro with friends and Mario and they both came by.

Me and the 7 girls from Rinascente danced and had fun in the beginning. And after a while I was circulating the club dancing with Ale and jumping around with Mario. I ended up having the time of my life :) Ale dropped me home at 05.00am and today I'm a liiiiitle bit tired.

Alcatraz though.. it's one of the worst clubs I've ever seen in my life. With the right people I had fun but the place is terrible, the sound of the music tremendous and the people... hmm... shouldn't say anything maybe....

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sot kille han ser nastan svensk ut hihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma scherzi, siete andati all'alcatraz? Dovevi portare le tue belle amiche al Cavalli, managgia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stasera Tropicana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...