09/09/2010

Destroyed evening

Quick blog update.... We just got home, compleatly wet...

Tonight I was supposed to finish work at 21.00, but just few minutes before I was about to leave I hear some other colleagues discussing that Rinascente closes at 22 today. They were right and as good as I am I make poor Matteo wait for 45 min before I goy out of there. As Im-sorry-present I gave him some perfume samples (so maybe he will change from the abercrombie one;)

When I finallly got out the sky opened up and the normal CRAZY rain started. Instead of going for a nice dinner we ended up eating pizza at Spizzico followed by icecream ar Groom (first pic), then we got back home.

Now Matteo is seaking for A movie on online streaming that we gonna watch while warming up with some camomilla tea.

Buona notte da noi!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...