08/09/2010

I'm the worlds greatest!

Do you guys remember I did an exam in Italian culture, politics and history some weeks ago. It was bloody hard and I spent some time doing it... Today I got the result... and I got 78 out of 78 - clear VG (Italian measure 30 e lode). The professor wrote me a nice e-mail that she was impressed of my discussions I've done about the Italian politics, the role of the church and the dictatorship in Italy during the second world war (and today...).

I still can't believe it, but I'm so happy and proud of myself!

Picture taken few minutes ago... not used to see myself without make up on pictures anymore but hey, this is me, and I'm happy!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Heej tjejen! Va duktig du e :) kul att du kikade in på min blog.. jag har länkat dig på min vanliga blogg .. alltså inte på den du va inne på utan http://eskilsdotter.blogspot.com/ :) ha det bäst!! kramis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...