17/09/2010

Friday!

Tiiiired!! Yesterday night I went out for drinks with Alberto. We went to the same place as last week and then he dropped me of at my place and exactly like last week we stayed over an hour in the car outside my place to talk. Like a rewind - play situation.

This morning Matteo woke me up the first time around 09am when he rushed into my room (he now lives in Francescas room as she is away) to use the hairdryer. The second time he woke me up it was passed 12pm and he got back from uni and I was still in bed.

He convinced me to join him for lunch with his friend Fabrizio. We went for sushi (yam yam) and now Teo went back to uni, Fabri back to work and I'm in front of the central station where MTV is having some kind of concert event. Nice.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...