23/09/2010

Back on track

After the mess with my friend and the traumatic 'breakup' with someone else I had a nice resting sleep and now I feel back on track. I've learned two things, extremely clear honesty with friends is very important and I also (once again) realised it's impossible to be friends with Italian guys.

However, it wasn't as bad as I might sound. I went to Old Fashion after work yesterday and I met Sofie and Monica and had some girl talk. Then Alessandro and Claudio came, I introduced them to my girls and we all danced and had lots of fun together. I also met some colleagues and other friends and talked a bit with them. I had fun, a good night. The problems came in the end of the night, thanks god for that.just before going home.... (Not posting any pics from the night)

So new day! Just had a big breakfast and a nice shower. Now I gonna go on fixing my Italian CV for an hour, then I gonna have lunch and watch 'The city' before I have to go to work at 5pm.

Tonight it's a big dinner + party with my colleagues; Rinascente party like they call it. I'm bringing Stefii and even if I feel a bit suspicious against these Rinascente events I hope we gonna have a good time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...