08/09/2010

Tripple dates

Yesterday evening I managed to have three nice dates in one evening! :)

First one with Valentina. I picked her up from work and we went to have a drink together at Fashion Cafe talking about life and stupied and immature boys. Lovely to see her again. I was so into the talking that I forgot to take pictures.

Second date was with Giose, another one that I haven't seen in a while and it was very very nice to see him again...
Pics; Mrs happy with Mr cool ;)

Third date was with the guy I met on beach club last Friday, Alessandro. We first went for dinner in a restaurant close to Corso Como and later for drinks in a nice bar close to where I live. He's a nice guy and I'm sure I'll see him again!! I was to shy to take pics, haha.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...