12/09/2010

The day after...

(pic - super tired but happy Maria)

Yesterday's graduation party ended up being a big hit! I wasn't even sure to go as I didn't know anyone well (colleagues but not from my brand) and because I was so tired after the late friday night out. But in the end I went, Giose came as well and we had so much fun. Got to know some new nice people and spend a good night with Giose.

Today at work we're all dead. But thanks to our amazing make up skills we all look good anyway and being tired makes us happy which makes us sell even more and have fun. The day is flying away and soon I finish.Can't help it, but I love my work!

Last night I slept maybe 2-3 hours and tonight I prooomise to go to bed at the latest 00.00!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...