20/09/2010

Language school reunion



After work today I met Sofie (who's back in town for few days), Sara and Monica at piazza duomo and I convinced them to go for aperitivo at my lovely Bobino. We went there, had some nice food, drinks and some catch up talk. We all first met at the Leonardo language school when I got here and it was nice to be together again. Later on two other guys, also from the school, joined us.

I look just a little biiiiiit tired on the pics. But don't worry, I'm at home now and I'm soon off to bed! Just need to read everything I can find about the Swedish election, didn't really go like I wanted it too. I know I shouldn't say anything as I didn't manage to vote this time, but I must still say that I'm really disappointed! I'll get back about that tomorrow.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...