22/09/2010

Dinner @ Fusion Famoso


Tonight I was craving for thai food. I love Thai food and it's so hard to find here in Italy, acctually I haven't eaten it since I moved here. After one hour searching on the internet I found a cineese / thai food not too far away from where I live so me and Matteo put on out walking shoes and went there.

It turned out to be a chinese / thai / japaneese / sushi place, haha. It didn't really attract me thanks to that but the place looked nice and was full of people so we decided to give it a try.

In the end we ate a good meal with a mix of everything :)

Now we're tired and we're sitting like two freeks in my bed looking at people's profiles on facebook. haha.

Fusion Famoso
Address: Viale Abruzzi, 76
Area: Loreto
Price: Avarage

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...