10/12/2011

Traffic block in Milan


I have been to the gym and now I am on my way to leave some shoes at the shoe repair and some sweaters at the dry cleaning and this is the streets I see. Big streets that normally are fully blocked of traffic any time of the year today are completely empty, only some taxis and buses are circulating. It is amazing, I love it! All this because to try to bring down the pollution in the air inside the city. I wish that Milan would be like that every weekend!

This weekend is a bit extra empty anyway. As we have two red days Wednesday and Thursday you could only ask for one day off from work and suddenly you had 5 days off to go away somewhere and many Milaneses have left for the Alps.

Later on I gonna go out to try to get together the last Christmas presents hoping that it wouldn't be too much people around....

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...