18/12/2011

Cosy moment at Bianco Latte

I finally tried it, the famous bakery Bianco Latte, the place which my flatmates are addicted to. I have tried to go before but the queue has always been far to long to resist so I never entered. But this time we came in the afternoon and they got us a place quite quickly. But now I know the place is worth waiting for... it is the cosiest place I have tried here in Milan. A tipical place that Swedes loves for their famous "fika moments".

I had a pot of hot milk with caramello and shared a crep with fresh fruit with Torri. The prices are a little bit high but I just loved the place anyway. Hope to go back very soon!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ser verkligen jättemysigt ut, som ett mysigare Starbucks! Ska du till Stockholm över jul? Vi verkar dessvärre inte få någon snö till jul, fast det kanske du är glad över? :) Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...