17/12/2011

Saturday with Merve







The last thing I wanted today was to get into the centre and walk around with all the millions of other people out Christmas shopping. I went to the gym in the morning and though of having nice and relaxing afternoon at home, but no... Merve called and asked me to join for a afternoon tea in town and afterwards we ended up walking down Via Turino, one of the biggest shopping streets in Milan, towards Navigli, so we got out dose of the hysteric shopping day anyway.

The pictures are talking down the Navigli on our way to Merves place in that area. So nice and cosy now during the Christmas period.

Now I am at home and will get to bed and watch one of my favourite movies of all time, "The Holiday" :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...