12/12/2011

African Dance


Monday is my big training/dance evening. I start off with a 45 minutes class of total body workout which consists of step warm up, leg & bum training, arm exercises and addominals. After this my dance lession starts. Most of the time is "mordern dance" but from time to time the ballerina teacher changes and we get to try something else.

Today it was time for african dance, something I did try few time in London as my friend Ann-Sofie went on to the african dance lessions every week. It is a dance very different from the others as it is everything but malleable. You have to put all the foot down very hard and most of the time you stand with your back curved, plus it is a very quick dance so you sweat a lot. It is very hard but very funny. It is a good exercise for the back and the addominals and I know that tomorrow I will have pains a little bit all over...

Now I just had a Swedish meatball dinner and will have a shower before heading to bed. I am so tired.

Good night!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. vad kul med afrikansk dans hihih i london gick du pa danseworks va??? det varkar sa himla skoj hihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, jag gick på dance works på Bond Street i London. Helt fantastiskt ställe för en träningsglad dansälskare! Saknar det jättemycket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...