05/12/2011

And 3 hours and 50 minutes later...


...I am back in Milan.
Today has been one of the hardest days in my life but now I know I just need to keep strong and move on. That's life.
I love the quick train in between Rome and Milan. It is so easy, I get on, I watch a movie on the pc or whatever, and less than three hours later I step off in Milan. So comfortable.
Rome besides all the sadness was nice always. Its been a bit rainy but warm, 15-17 degrees in December is not bad.
Now I just gonna have a long shower and then go to bed. Tomorrow morning I"ll go back to work and even if I will be tired I do look forward to go working :)
Good night. And r.i.p my star!
On the pics, me and my dad at cental station in Rome three hours ago.
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Usch, är det någon som gått bort? :( skickar styrkekramar till dig!! <3
    kramar Lina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...