09/12/2011

Aperitivo at Tre Marie with Tamii



What a fantastic week! On Monday I was in Rome. On Tuesday I worked. On Wednesday and Thursday  I was off. Today I worked. And tomorrow and Sunday I am off again.

Today at work I had to manage alone without my mentor. I was panicked in the beginning but after a while I realised I could actually handle most of the duties alone if I just used my head a little bit. I had a very busy day and even if I could leave earlier I had to stay over to finish off some things.

As a little well needed after work I catched up with Tamara at Tre Marie for a drink and some food and afterwards we went for a walk. However, now it's 22.30 and I'm already at home in front of a movie on SKY. Good Friday :)

Good night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...