10/12/2011

Antonello Venditti - Unica

~ Antonello Venditti - Unica ~

Antonello Venditti is and have always been one of my favourite artists. Everyone that has been living with me in Sweden, Ireland, London or here in Italy has been forced to hear some of his love songs as "Ogni volta", "Amici mai" or "grazie Roma". I would say that Antonello Venditti is one of the reasons I had big dreams to move to Italy as his songs and lyrics makes Italy a very special place...

It's been long since he came out with something new and as he's quite old I didn't even think he would make new songs so it was a big and great surprise for me when he few weeks ago announced his new song "Unica" and then his new album with the same name came out containing 9 new fantastic songs. This spring he's out for a tour that I absolutely can't miss!

If you're not able to see the video above, click here for another one.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Åh vilken helt underbar låt. Jag tycker också väldigt mycket om den där Antonelo Venditti :) Stort tack för alla fina Italienska låttips som du ger på din fina blogg. Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...