23/12/2011

Stockholm brings stress and happiness






I always have so much things and so many friends to do when I get back home. It is most things that I love to do but to be able to do it all I have to stress around like a robot in town and I never feel I have enough time for anything or anyone.

Yesterday I started off the day at my favourite sun bed here at S:t Eriksplan. After a quick fresh up at home I went for Chinese lunch with mum and dad. Afterwards we all went to my flat to search for my old  economics university books that I now will need to re-read for my new job. Then I went to Erika's job to exchange the Christmas presents in a rush before I had to run to 'Aktiv hudvård' for a lovely face treatment where I at least for an hour really relaxed. I did the "Primaluce Pha-aha" which re-awaken your skin, something I really needed. I loved it and would really recommend it!

After the relaxing hour I went to 'Vetekatten' for a couple of hours 'fika' with Anna and Johanna. I spent the evening at home with mum eating dinner and watching some tv.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...