17/12/2011

Company Christmas dinner


I just started my new job less than a month ago but I already have experienced a big company Christmas dinner. They held it at "Restaurant La Guardia" just outside Milan. We enjoyed a mingle champagne and finger food starter and then a 6 course dinner at the table. The food was nice even if it was a little bit too much. I have a good time as I got to know colleagues from UK, Georgia, Sweden and obviously also from the Italian office. I loved the International mix of people :)

I am so so sooo glad I have found a job at an International, well going and professional company!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. you can see the company name but what does your job include?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work as an accountant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...