26/12/2011

Shopping, chai latte, babies and pizzas

Christmas presents from my sweet friends :)
 Zarah, me and Jessica
 Cicci, me and Anna

Time really flies when you have fun. My 6 days in Stockholm are almost over as I tomorrow fly back to Milan. As always I have been having an amazing time but I haven't been able to rest and relax as much as I was hoping to do.

This morning the sales started and my mum and I was in town already at 10am to look around without too much people around. I bought a pyjamas but nothing else, sigh. After three heavy hours walking around in the stores I went for lunch with my girl friends at Wayne's. Afterwards it was time for a little family catch up on my dad's side which gave me another kick of how much time flies... Kids that I met some time ago has grown up to big kids from just being tiny sleeping babies in what I felt being just some months but it had actually passed over a year :)

Tonight I have been for dinner at the famous "Birkastans pizzeria" with mum and Bosse to eat what they say it's Sweden's biggest pizzas. I realize how different they actually are from the real Italian pizzas but so nice anyway!



I fly back to Milan tomorrow morning and will try to rest my last day before going back to work on Wednesday as I know it will be an inferno of work until the 10th of January...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Jag är glad att se att du verkar ha haft det mysigt i hemstaden. Någon riktig vinter har vi ju inte fått en men jag tycker det är rätt skönt. Hoppas din hemfärd till Milano gick bra.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...