01/12/2011

Time goes slowly...

Feels like walking around in a bad dream in these days. I fear the worst and I check my phone every minute for updates from Rome...

Yesterday was the last week of the month which in a finance departments always means stress. In my office people were running around like crazy and even I started to stress in the afternoon. But I kept myself busy and left some thoughts aside for a while.

After work I met up with Merve and she took me to a famous restaurant in central Milan; Original Pizza. They are famous for pizzas and burgers. We shared a pizza. No more pizza for me this week I think, hehe. After the dinner I went home watching a movie with Diana. I felt asleep on the sofa and rested well the whole night.

Now I'm off to work.

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hope things get better soon, and good luck with the new job.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...