04/12/2011

I am in Rome

I have been going through though days. Thursday and even more Friday I hided in my boyfriends arms and Saturday morning I left from Rome.
It is hard to be down here. All memories that keeps running in my head and I have to force myself to keep strong.
This afternoon sweetest Stefii picked me up and took me out for a couple of hours trip in town. First we went to a shopping centre and later on to the trastevere area to check out the chocolate festival.
Now I am at a family and friends dinner but soon we have to ho home. Tomorrow's gonna be a hard day...
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful your trip in Rome. really pretty look and lovely planning .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fina bilder, Rom verkar så himla härligt. Hoppas du mår bättre snart! Kramar från ett kallt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...