08/09/2013

Zumba and BBQ with Cicci


I still haven't decided which gym chain I will sign up to here in Stockholm and there for I haven't even started training yet. I am just eating a lot without exercising at all... So when Cicci asked me to join her for a zumba dancing session at her gym ACTIC GYM I obviously went along. Finally some dancing. Some moving. Some exercising even if it was on quite low levels. But it was fun!

After the training we decided to made a own little BBQ. Stockholm is still giving us a perfect summer weather so better take the opportunity so do things like BBQ's and stuff. We grilled meat, hallumi and vegetables and it was deliciously nice. 

Above are the pics from the BBQ and below me before entering the zumba :-)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...