04/09/2013

Welcome to Stockholm Mr Obama

Today Mr Barack Obama arrived to Stockholm. Such big thing for a small city as Stockholm. A big honour to have him here, to show our country and tell our ideas. 

However, the town are for two days a big mess. The traffic is blocked in most part of the city and also the buses doesn´t go. It took me almost an hour more to get to university this morning.

After school I met up with Cicci for lunch. We hanged in the park, ate hamburgers and I studied a bit. The weather is great so better take the opportunity to be outside in these days.

Later on, after more studies I met up with Anna for a fika-dinner at Coffee house my George. 

Cicci and Anna are two of my best friends. I have known both more than 30 years!! I feel so happy finally being close to them. Being able just to catch up whenever we want also with short notice as both my lunch and dinner date was today. :-)

Now I am off for my first seminar in school. Fingers crossed I will pass.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...