17/09/2013

A day with my globetrotter-friends Amanda and Anna


I am not the only globetrotter in among my friends... Yesterday I spend the afternoon with my friend Amanda. She's been living in the alps in the last 10 years or something but at the moment she is back in town and I couldn't be happier about it. On the picture above is pregnant Amanda with her sweet sun Billy and her dog Luo. An amazing family.

Then in the evening I hanged out with another childhood friend Anna. We went to SATS for a heavy body pump class and then we fixed a cosy dinner in her place watching IDOL. Unfortunately Anns is about to move to Canada. So sad, when we finally live in the same city for the first time in 12 years she is off again. 

I know I have been the one leaving places and friends so many times to move away to new places. It is hard to be the one being left. But I also know what an great experience it to be the one moving away, to create a new life in a new place. 
I am very happy having friends with such courage, who don't hesitate in meeting the world for new experiences. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...