08/09/2013

5th day living in Stockholm

Now I have been living in Stockholm five full days. It feels like more. There has been so many things going on this week. And so many new people to get to know and old friends to catch up with. 

But still I kind of feel I am just here for like a holiday like I used to do. Normally, in the past 8 years I have been coming home for a week or so and then leave back to wherever I have been living. 

However so far I feel very good. I like the studies I do and most of all I love having so many amazing people closely around me. Family and friends. 


Yesterday I first met up Ioannis for a chai latte and long walk in town - pics above.

And in the evening I went for dinner in Johanna's "new" amazingly nice flat - pics below.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...