24/09/2013

H&M study group


My fashion marketing course is almost over. It is less than a week left actually - time really runs fast... On Thursday we have our last seminar and on Monday the big exam. Big stress!

Today me and my seminar study group finished our long work about H&M. During 3 weeks we have been building up a long and details situation analysis that we already have been presenting int front of the class twice. It has been really interesting to deeply study H&M, its history, vision and present challenges. Now we are done. Tomorrow instead we have to do a opposition essay about the other study group Zara.

After a long day just sitting in front of the computer I felt like moving a bit so I went for an hour of zumba. Summer music, energy and dancing was just what I needed after all the studies.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...