03/09/2013

First day at uni, funeral and a nice sunset



Above is a picture of me, taking at 07.00 when I was on my way to my first lecture of the master studies in fashion marketing. It started at 08.00. Terrible time but I survived. 

The fashion marketing class consists of more and less 90 students and 2 of 3 are international students, and much younger than me. The course itself seems to be very interesting. I am so pleased being back in Sweden being able to study all for free. 

Then it was time for the funeral. Eivor, my grandmother's sister passed away few weeks ago and today it was time to say goodbye. It was a simple and very beautiful wedding. And I was happy meeting many of my relatives that I haven't seen since over 10 years. 


In the afternoon I stayed home preparing for university tomorrow. And then I dragged out my mum and Stella for a long walk down to Hornbergs strand  to see the beautiful sunset.

Stockholm is really beautiful!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...