21/09/2013

A little family dinner and a night out at Nosh and Chow







Little family dinner at home with mum, dad and Cicci






I am not used to be able to collect my family and friends for dinners whenever I want so at least now, in the beginning I do it as much as I can. Yesterday I cooked a nice pasta for my parents and Cicci.

Afterwards Cicci and I went out for a glass of wine. We ended up at Nash and Chow and we stayed there all night. I can guess that it will become a new favourite place in Stockholm. But for someone that have lived in Italy it is crazily expensive. 95 kr for a glass of wine - that is like 11 euros. But a part from that it is a very nice place and we enjoyed out night as we met up with lots of people and really had fun.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...