12/09/2013

Just another very busy Stockholm-day


Thursday and just a normally busy day for my new Stockholm life. 

Wake up at nice - Walk out the day - Breakfast.

Study - prepare the seminar -Go to school - Seminar and presentation of the work I have done last week.
I hate oral presentations in front of lots of people, but hey, I survived.

Go to PUB - exchange the broken suitcase from last weeks trip to Stockholm
(will write more about that later)

Go home - 30 minutes relax - wow

Met a friend and took a 90 minutes walk around Kungsholmen - another beautiful sutset over another part of Stockholm. 

Dinner with dad at Ko Phangang - one of my three favorite thai places in Stockhom.

Some study reading and then off to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...