06/09/2013

Studies and girl evening


Today has been all about studying and a girl evening.

Above are some pics from this morning when my mum walked with me almost all the way to school. The lovely Brunnsviken is now a new favourite for walking. 

At university we have been divided into small groups to make a case study over four weeks of a specific fashion company. I am working with three sweet Danish girls and the company we gonna study is... have a guess what I choose.... H&M. I am so happy being able to do research about such interesting fashion group and I feel very motivated bring in all my best to this case study.


Then yesterday evening it was finally time for the girl evening at Erika's place. My super friend Erika is getting married in one week's time! I can't believe it. Little (she is 20 cm taller than me...) is getting married. The girl I met my first day in school when I was 6 years old. It feels so unreal but also amazing.

Last night we had a little get together with some of the girls coming to the wedding. We cooked. We ate. We drunk. We talked. We laughed. We played a fun music quiz. And we talked through some details of the wedding. Great fun night. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...