03/09/2013

Moving to Stockholm


Yesterday was a really sad and stressful day. But I survived it!

With over 100 kg of luggage my mum, Cicci and myself managed to bring it all the way "home" to Stockholm without to much problems or overweight charges. Great. 

So much emotions to leave Milan. I have had 3,5 amazing years. Very busy years full of challenges, great people, lots of travel around Italy, fun and happiness. And a thing is that I am leaving it all in the middle of a great period. Many people make changes when things doesn´t go well but I do this BIG change even if everything actually was going great. 

I loved my job. And my colleagues. I enjoyed the gym. I had lots and really good friends. And my best friend Stefania has just moved back to Milan....

So why did I move? I decided it after the election in February. Italy has amazing people but I actually don't get the mentality. It is too much egocentric voting and thinking in the election and that kind of was the final push when deciding if moving home - something I have been thinking about since almost three years ;)

I love Italy! It is an amazing country. Delicious food, fun people and a real beautiful country. Another big plus is the weather. 

But I love Sweden as well. I do believe I belong here. My future should be here. So now it is time to get it a try... HELLO Stockholm!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...