20/09/2013

Pancakes and personal training


I feel being a student is more stressful than to be an employee. I have my first exam in 9 days time and I constantly have that in mind.

But being a student also gives me more "free" time. A part from the few lesions I have each week I can plan my own days however I want and divide my time in between studies, training, family and friends.

I am still kind of homeless, so I am staying in my mums place. So few times a week my mum and I cook something together - meaning I teach her new things. Yesterday we did simple Swedish pancakes for lunch, something I haven't done for so long. And it is so nice.

The pancakes were a perfect energy kick before my first personal training session at Sats-Vasagatan. It was my introduction meeting with my personal trainer, a very tall Italian guy that was very motivated in teaching me lifting heavy weight in the correct way. 

The rest of the evening I spent sipping tea with a friend at the Italian coffee lounge. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...