11/09/2013

SATS - Welcome back into my life!


SATS! Sats! Sats!

So many times on this blog I have been writing about things that I missed with Sweden while being abroad. Family, friends, horses and sats. And here we go, I am back in Stockholm and I have finally signed up to my favourite gym & training chain in the world. 

In London I went to Fitness first, Cannons health club and Danceworks. They were all good, especially danceworks was all my style with great fitness and dancing classes but the place itself was discounting. 

In Milan I have been a member of 20Hours, Virgin active and Audace. 20hours was good for the price and a few classes were good, but once again discounting changing rooms. Virgin active was great, with good classes and a lovely spa section but far too high prices. Audace was great too with great classes (the best in Italy) but the gym itself was too small. 

Sats instead got it all. They have centres all over Stockholm and most of them are big and nice. The classes are really really good. The instructors amazing. And also most of the crowd training at sats are nice and inspiring people. 

I have been looking forward this day for so long so you can image how happy I am today when I am finally a member of SATS again :-)

Above is the massive lunch I had after the first class, body pump, today. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...