15/10/2012

Weekend in London October 2012

Arrived to London at 9am on Friday morning. Went to Annah's place to leave my bag and then together we went out for a 6 hour shopping tour on Oxford Street...

Me in the Victoria Secret store
 In the evening we took Dimi and his brother with us and went to Westminster where we met up with some friends at a English pub.

Me and Annah eating fish and chips
Per and Klara
Annah and the two brothers
Erkan, me and Eva
Erkan, me and Sabino
Westminster by night
After 22 hours awake I got to bed exhausted but happy. When I woke up at Saturday morning I realized I had been dreaming in English. Great feeling! Went for brunch with Kristofer at my old favorite Sunday brunch place "Del Aziz" in Fulham. 



Kristofer and his Moroccan pancakes
Me and my traditional english breakfast, yaam
 After the massive brunch Kris and I went for a walk until I had to get on to my next meeting... A chai latte and muffin date with my ex flatmate Ilinca.

My Starbucks favorite; skinny lemon muffin with a BIG chai latte

Ilinca and I
 And then some more shopping on Oxford street....

The plan for Saturday evening was to go out dancing but as neither Annah and I fancied doing that we decided to go to my old neighborhood Wimbledon for a delicious Thai dinner at Suk Saran.





Sunday and time for another brunch... Met up with Marie Therese, Ida and her little Oscar. I was so happy to meet them and I felt so sad when it was time to say good bye. 







London still got a massive place in my heart and I slightly regretted I only stayed three days as it was so much more things I wanted to do, things to visit and people to see... But well, will save that to the next time that will be soon I hope!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Tesoro!
    You see, you are trained now, you even held the baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!! It was great to hang out again, it's been too long!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Så glad för din skull!! Ser underbart ut:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. meeeeeen oohhh du var ju i london du kunde ju hort av dig skulle varit skoj att traffas for en fika!!! NEXT TIME! ok????? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej. Ser väldigt trevligt ut men jag föredrar på alla sätt Italien framför London.:)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...