02/10/2012

Busy start of the week


First day of the month and for me it means the start of the stressful month-end reconciliation period. Today when I got to work I had such long list of things that I needed to finish before starting the reconciliation's that even if I worked extremely hard the whole day I didn't even manage to start the reconciliation's.I left feeling satisfied of what I managed to do but I know that the next coming couple of days will be terribly stressful. Careful planning will be a most to manage!

After work I went to the gym. Got there to late to do my normal total body so instead I went running 40 minutes and afterwards I obviously went to the dance course. The dancing was a great fun as always and I got home feeling exhausted but satisfied.

More busy days to come...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...