22/10/2012

I keep dancin' on my own


Oh no! I have missed my dance course two weeks in a row and I have been missing it a lot. Tonight I went back and even if I was slightly afraid not to be able to catch the moves I immediately felt the dancing energy spread in my body. Actually I even felt quite good as today we had "open day" at the gym and the class was full of beginners that looked more like a gang of ducks than ballerinas, but it was fun anyway.

There is really something special about dancing... I was deadly tired after one hour 'total body" pumping up the whole body plus one hour of dancing and I left the gym deadly tired but I danced my way way home with a smile anyway :)

The rest of my Monday will be spent in bed with a cup of white tea watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...