20/10/2012

Fratelli la Bufala and Maio cafè with Zarah

Pizza dinner at Fratelli La Bufala Duomo


In the elevator at Rinascente

Chocolat shoes at Rinascente


The Duomo seen from the top terrace of Rinascente

Hot Chocolat time at the terrace of the fancy Maio cafè




My friends Zarah from Stockholm is here visiting. Today I have been working and she has been exploring Milan center.

For dinner she asked for a nice Italian pizza, an original Neapolitan pizza, so where could I better take her than to one of the nice Fratelli la Bufala-restaurants here in Milan. We went to the one in Duomo where I have never been before and had a good meal. I must admit that I prefere the northern Italian pizzas, the big and thin ones, but once in a while it is nice to eat the "real" ones too.

After the pizza we went up on the terrace on the top of Rinascente. We sat outside, had a hot chocolat and cached up on everything what has happened since last we met...

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...