16/10/2012

Body killer

Tuesday is a crap day to go to my gym. There are no courses that I like and also it is the day with most people queuing for the running- and other cardio machines.

But there has always been one course late on the Tuesday schedule that has been catching my eye but I have never had the courage to try it. It is called "Fire freight" and it is the only fitness course having a little symbol saying that it is only recommended for the very well trained people. The name comes from the similarity of the course to firemen training.

Today I tried it.... and I almost died. No just joking, it was very hard but not harder than I could manage to do everything very well until the end. It was quite interesting anyway. We started off running around like a circle one after another and one by one we had to raise our hands and scream our names out loud. Then we had to divide us into groups of two and do lots of different work out exercises together. We run around the room in between almost every exercise.

I enjoyed the course even if I was close to run out of the room when we had to scream our names in the beginning... But the training was great and it was also fun to collaborate in different couples I got to know some new people. I will try to go back!

The pic above is taken from the internet but it fits perfectly my experience at the gym tonight.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I so very cannot imagine you shouting out your name in the crowd :-D
    For the rest well done and God bless the firemen, they are damn sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW TINY YOU AMONG THOSE GIANTS SHOUTING OUT YOUR NAME LIKE A MILITARY, NOT BAD AT ALL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...