30/10/2012

Good morning autumn



Pictuers from this morning while walking to the train.

Now it is real. The autumn has arrived also to Milan. The temperatures went from 22 degrees to tiny 13 degrees over a night by the end of last week. This morning we had 5 degrees! The sun is shining and the leafs on the trees are slowly getting colourized. The air feels freezing cold but dry, fresh and clean.

I hate the autumn. The days are getting shorter, the temperatures lower and the weather everything but stable. All for me very negative things. But the positive side of me sees the beautiful colours in the nature, appreciates the sun even more and look forward to many nice dinners and movies evenings. I am also counting the days to Christmas.

I wish you all a great day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. "Tiny 13 degrees" are a good reason to celebrate in Slovakia at this time of the year :-) I think I will soon take you there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...