06/10/2012

One hour Saturday work out program


Another Saturday where I didn't really felt going to the gym. I had an extra long lunch and then I sunk into my book for a while before I really had to drag myself to the gym. It is a 5 minutes walk from my home to the gym but they felt very long today... Even if I didn't even manage to get that much extra energy at the gym I did worked myself through an one hour work out program and I felt satisfied when I walk out. Well done Maria!

This is my usual Saturday work out program;

Warm up: 15 minutes step machine

Straights: 15 minutes upper body focusing on the bigger muscle groups; shoulders, back, triceps, chest and biceps.

Cardio: 15 minutes running

Core: 10 minutes mat exercises for the back and abbs

5 min stretching!

 xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...