07/10/2012

I love weekend afternoons in the park!

Beautiful colors...
Beautiful monuments...
Pony riding... (I would have loved taking a ride)

Some hiphop dancing...
Relax in the sun
Some reading... 
Walking around...
Fascinating bong concert with people watching and dancing around..



"kids" hanging around... 
Some guitar playing
Parco Sempione is not Central park in New York or Hyde park in London but it is still a very busy park with lots of different kinds of people hanging around practicing different hobbies.

I stayed one and a half hour in the park and enjoyed it a lot. Actually a day like this, 24 degrees and sunshine, I could had spend my whole day in the park... But I am a busy girl so I couldn't manage more than 1,5 hour today but will be back :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...