09/05/2011

Swedish girl talk




Sometimes I start wondering how come I almost always have so much in common with Swedes I meet abroad. So many times in London I met Swedish people and immediately we clicked and then we kept in touch as good friends and it's been the same here. The few Swedes I got to know here have always been people very similar to myself personality vise.

Like a month ago I discovered I had a Swedish colleague inside La Rinascente and tonight we went out for a drink for the first time. We had lots to talk about and it was so easy to understand the other's thought and problems and I wonder if it's just because we're both Swedish? :) Anyway we had a nice evening drinking wine at Straf and talking about girl things and life in general.


Straf Bar
Address: Via San Raffaele, 3

Area: Duomo

Price: €9


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jag skulle oxå vilja bo ett tag i Milano!
    Trivs du?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nej nej, petite är vad jag är :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...