17/05/2011

Fixing day

Today, like many other days I just work four hours in the evening so I decided to use the day to tick off some things on my 'must to list'.

I started of the day by fixing a delivery I had to do. Then I went to the bank to fix my credit card that was blocked for no reason. Now I'm at Kelly Services (the agency dealing with my monthly payments) to pick up my food tickets from April. Then I have more stop to do before I'm off for lunch with Luca.

In the afternoon I gonna try to register to the Italian medical system (will be my 4th try) and then I'll go home to prepare three lunch boxes for the days I work full time.

In other words I squeeze in lots of things I don't like to do in one day. If I manage to do it all I'll be proud of myself!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...