17/05/2011

I finally made it!


After a delicious chicken sallad lunch with Luca at out usial Bar Gatto I went to the "Scelta e revoca" office to try to register to the health system and to get a personal doctor. I've been there already three times but every single time they have told me they need different documents and they always found something I didn't have so they never letted me go through the registration. But this time I made it! I brought with me all papers I had at home whatever the man asked me to show I had it so he entered me onto the health system and registered me for a doctor not far away from where I live. It took me one year and one month to have it done.

At the scelta e revoca office I accidentally jumped into my friends Daniele and afterwards we went for a Lemon Soda at a bar nearby. Now I'm at home and as I've already done so many things today it feels like it's late evening and that I should go to bed but no no, in one hour I'm off to work.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...