31/05/2011

VIP FENDI PARTY


Very VIP ;)
The Givenchy gang Maria, Paola, Me, Elisa and Danii
Make up artist/my ex colleague Antonio Silva and I
Beautiful Danii

Our Francesca is presenting the new Fendi fragrance
Obviously both Danii and I were two of the first ones to take the publicity photo with.... don't remember his name, but someone famous?
Kenzo Nadia and I
The beautiful Francesca and I
Me and the one and the only Mr Bui

Elisa, Paola and Maria

Bye bye Fendi party
The chick girls are waiting for their taxi
New Perfume to my collection
Proud owner of the Fan of Fendi perfume - will come out in the stores in September!
The party was very exclusive, vip, chick and trendy. I'm very glad I got invited and I'm also happy that I went even if I was tired after a whole day at work. The new Fendi perfume is lovely and it feels very cool to be able to wear it four months before it's getting out on the market.

Next thing missing in my wardrob at home is a Fendi bag, might be my summer present to myself ;)

Time to sleep. Tomorrow early start at work.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed. You're getting important babe!! Looking awesome too. Doing well leaving your bf at home everytime u go to cool parties mohahaha. Miss Graff, the girl impossible to control even for the Italians, mohahhahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stasera eri bellissima sei la migliore piccolina!!!ciaoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma chi era il tipo.... Eto'o!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Samuel Eto'o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma nn lo so chi era, vuoi Interisti dovete saperlo... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...