29/05/2011

An ordinary Sunday


It was strange to go back to work today. It felt like it was weeks ago I was there last time but actually it was just 6 dags ago... But much had changed and I missed lots of drama in there so I felt all confused in the beginning of the day.

But the day turned out quite well. I had lunch with Veronica and spent my second break watching the giro d'Italia that passed just outside the Rinascente.

Tonight I was supposed to go for drinks with Veronica but I was exhausted and decided to postpone the drink and just take my normal 45 minues walk home. Now I'm here in front of the computer, knowing I should unpack my suitcase from Sweden but I'm so tired to I can't even manage to move from the chair. I think I'll just take a quick shower now and then go to bed...

Good night!
xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...