13/05/2011

Parco Leonardo Da Vinci with Una




Me trying on Una's lovely earrings :)


I manage to do 40(!!!) lanes in the pool today. As Silvia never stopped swimming I could choose by get up of the pool and sit there freezing while waiting for her or just go on swimming, so I continued swimming the double of the lanes I'm used to do. Now my legs and arms are hurting and I guess it's gonna be even work tomorrow.

After the pool Silvia went home studying and I went to parco Leonardo da Vinci to meet up Una. I made myself a lovely sandwich and stayed there until now. Atfer 16.00 is the best time to be in the park, the temperature is perfect and most people are gone.

Now I have to hurry up as I'm meeting Torri in less then an hour and we're off to try a new Sushi restaurant in town :)

Happy Friday evening sweeties!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...