23/05/2011

L’Erbolario sun products

New products in my cream collection at home - an after sun + spf20 sun protection
L’Erbolario Lodi was created in 1980 in Lodi, Italy with two goals in mind: to make the most natural products possible and to provide a sensual and pleasurable experience when using them.
The products are specially formulated to be safe for even sensitive skin. Unlike some U.S. products that use two parabens, L’Erbolario uses four parabens. This ensures that you use less of any given product thereby causing less of a chance for irritation.
I was given an "after sun" cream by Bianca some years ago and since I kept using the
L’Erbolario sun products. I also very much like the Clinique sun products but I miss the perfumes in them which I think is a big part of body creams and especially sun creams. the
L’Erbolario creams got a light but delicious perfume!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...