05/05/2011

Where in the world would you like to live?

1,5 year ago I wrote a blog post about people's dreams about moving away. It is written in Swedish and you can read it here!

Many people were dreaming about metropolitan cities like London or New York while others dreams flew further away to warmer paradises like Australia or Thailand.

1,5 year ago I lived in London, I had plans to move to New York but my dream was to move to Italy. One month after posting that to the blog the decision was taken, I would leave everything I had in London and follow my dreams all by myself to Milan in Italy...



And here I am, living in my dream country since one year and one month and I must say I love it. I love the country, the people/the mentality, the food, the culture, the nature, the cities etc etc. But I am still not sure if I gonna stay here for the rest of my life. The social stability is in Scandinavia together with my family, friends and extremely long and cold winters....

God knows where I gonna be in the future, but for now I gonna keep living my dream here in Italy. The summer is on it's way and I would like to make the most of it!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Australia is the place to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is where you live - Italy. But maybe in Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Yoooork, country jungle where dreams are made of there is nothing you can't do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...